Wednesday 23 October 2019

(photos) Khafi visits Ikogosi warm spring, promises to showcase it to the world

Former big brother naija housemate, Khafi has visited the Ikogosi warm spring in Ekiti, where warm and cold water meets.

The ex-housemate who hails form the state, promised to feature it to the world in her coming series '#travelwithKhafi'. Sharing photos of her visist and the discussion she had with the managing director of the place, she wrote;


''#HomecomingChronicles!! Whilst I was in #Ekiti I just had to visit Ikogosi Warm Springs, if you remember the task in #bbnaija where I screamed that's my state!? Here is where I was talking about. It is a beautiful miracle of nature where one side of the spring is cold water and other is warm water - and they both meet in the middle without mixing! (My feet are on either side)I was shown around and was able to meet Ayo Ademiluwa the Managing Director of Ikogosi and also spoke to him about showcasing Ikogosi in #TravelWithKhafi and all I'll say is the talks went well! Watch this space wink #acupofkhafi � -@ninetonineclothing #acupofkhafi #travelwithKhafi''


No comments:

Post a Comment